is an easy to use undelete software utility to recover deleted files from hard drives, floppy disks, zip drives, USB external flash drives, digital camera cards, and more.
Our unique and exclusive SmartScan technology completes those impossible recovery tasks that other software cannot touch - SmartScan quickly locates and restores deleted files that other undelete software could never find. WinUndelete works with Microsoft Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 and can recover data from both FAT and NTFS file systems.
Recovers files that you thought were gone forever!
Supports all kinds of storage!
- Recovers files deleted even after you have emptied the Recycle Bin
- Rescues files deleted accidentally from a network share
- Recovers files deleted from the DOS command prompt
- Restores files deleted when you press Shift+Delete on the keyboard
- Rescues files deleted in other applications or by viruses
- Even recovers files deleted before you installed WinUndelete
The list of powerful features goes on and on
- Hard drives (C: D: E: ...)
- Floppy disks (A: B:)
- Digital media and digital camera cards
- External USB storage, flash drives
- Iomage zip disks, MO, JAZ disks
- Supports FAT12/16/32, NTFS and NTFS 5 file systems
- Works on Windows NT 4, Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, and 2003
- Sorts files by name, type, size, date, and more
- Displays a straight list of files or shows you the entire folder structure
- Restores original create and modified file dates
- Supports unicode and non-alphabet languages
- Filters files by extension and file type
- Bypasses temporary Internet files and zero length files
- Enables partial file name and path name search
- Enables saving deleted files to WinUndelete image file before recovery
- Recovers NTFS compressed data stream
- Previews images, plain text, and Microsoft Office documents before recovery
- Works safely, without harming your Recycle Bin