is a sound editor program for Windows. This software lets you make and edit voice and other audio recordings. You can cut, copy and paste parts of recording and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction.
WavePad is designed to be very easy and intuitive to use. Within minutes you will be able to open or record a file and edit it. But if you take time to explore the other features you will find many powerful tools designed with the professional sound engineer in mind.
- Supports a number of file formats including wav (multiple codecs), mp3, vox, gsm, real audio and more
- Edit functions include Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Insert, Silence, AutoTrim and others using multiple windows
- Effects include Amplify, Normalize, Equalizer, Envelope, Reverb, Reverse, Echo, Noise Reduction, Sample Rate Conversion and more
- Supports sample rates from 6000 to 96000Hz, stereo or mono, 8, 16 or 32 bits
- Ability to work with multiple files at the same time
- Includes a CD ripper to load audio directly and quickly from CD
- Player includes Scrub/Cue control for precise editing
- Recorder supports autotrim and voice activated recording