is an easy-to-use data recovery software designed to restore files accidentally deleted from hard disks and floppy drives. The program can recover files damaged by virus attacks, power failures and software faults or files from deleted and formatted partitions. If some program does not use Recycle Bin when deleting files, Handy Recovery can restore such files. It can also recover files moved to Recycle Bin after it has been emptied.
With Handy Recovery
you can browse the content of your disk like you do it in Windows Explorer. The only difference is that you see deleted files and folders along with the regular ones. The program can search for files by name or mask and show the probability of successful recovery for each file. Recovered files can be saved to any disks accessible on your system.
You can also restore the full branch of folders tree containing selected files and folders. Along with the main file data, the program can recover alternative data streams which are used on NTFS file system to store additional information about files.
works under Win 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 operating systems. The program supports all Windows file systems for hard and floppy drives including FAT12/16/32, NTFS/NTFS 5 and image recovery from CompactFlash, SmartMedia, MultiMedia and Secure Digital cards.
If you are looking for an easy to use yet powerful recovery tool, you have just found it. Download the 30-day trial version and see for yourself.
- Handy Recovery supports all MS Windows file systems for hard and floppy drives, including modern versions of NTFS used in Windows XP.
- Recovers data lost due to a virus attack or software faults. (If your system experiences a virus attack, you may find out that virus has deleted some files on your disk. Some programs can accidentally delete your files if they crash during a transaction with a file. So, you may lose files even if you do not delete them intentionally using any software programs. Still you can recover them with the Handy Recovery.)
- Recovers files from deleted and formatted partitions. (If you quick format a partition, Handy Recovery still tries to show files that were on it before formatting. If a file record was not completely overwritten with a new one, you will see the file in the list and will be able to recover it. You can also search for deleted partitions on the disk and recover files from them.)
- Shows probability of successful recovery for each file. (Handy recovery estimates chances of successful recovery for each deleted file. If chances are small, you will probably recover the file only partially. In this case some parts of the file can contain incorrect data.)
- Option to create disk images for deferred recovery. (You can create an exact image of a logical drive and save it to a special file on another drive. Later you will be able to open this image and recover files from it.)
- File search by name or mask. (You can search for deleted files on a disk by filename or mask.)
- Recovers files deleted without Recycle Bin
- Restores the structure of deleted folders
- Explorer-style disk content browser showing deleted files
- One-click filter button to show only the deleted files