is professional-grade software utilizing the latest video software technologies, including MPEG and Windows Media webcasting. Watch your home, cars, and valuables. Watch your pets. Watch your kids. Watch your nanny, babysitter, or your friends. Use up to 12 cameras, the $20 kind, or your digital camcorders. Use motion detection, audio detection, or capture continuously. Overlay text and graphics. Use the built-in web server, or post to a website. Receive alerts via loudspeaker, e-mail, instant messaging, or phone. Updates and support included.
- Use motion or audio sensing to trigger recording, or record continuously or periodically.
- Images may be captured as either JPEG images, MPEG movies or Windows Media movies (full version).
- Receive alerts via loudspeaker, email, instant message, voice phone call, or external program/script.
Powerful Clip Viewer:
- The initial view shows live views on the left, and a list of clips on the right.
- When you size the window, the main image sizes with you.
- Click on a camera view or clip to open it.
- Click on the image to zoom in or out.
- A status bar at the bottom lets you know what Blue Iris is doing, and provides help when you pass the cursor over windows and controls.
- There are controls for playback and stepping frame by frame. A position slider allows random access to any point in the video.
- Zoom and Pan functionality.
- Control the speed of playback (audio as well as video) and the audio volume.
- Automatically archive and retire images.
- Built-in multithreaded web server, supports authentication.
- Post images to a remote web server.
- Broadcast MPEG, a JPEG image stream to a Java client applet.
- Perform "true" webcasting using leading-edge Windows Media Technologies such as variable and multiple-bitrate encoding (full version).
- Detailed stats.